Thank you for your interest in the Personal Accountability Survey
Your download is on its way to your inbox! If you are new to the Avail Leadership community, you will first be asked to confirm you want to receive emails from Avail Leadership (to comply with anti-spam laws).
You can unsubscribe at any time, but at least give us a chance to impress you!
Accountability is about taking ownership of results and working to improve future results. When organizations have a culture of accountability, employees:
- take ownership of results, rather than just “do their job”
- focus on what they can do to improve results rather than what they can’t do
- help their teammates instead of throwing them under the bus
- ask for feedback and accept it with openness and a desire to learn
- take the initiative to fix problems instead of leaving them for someone else to deal with
If this sounds like the type of culture you would like in your organization, the Avail Leadership Creating Accountability Workshop Series can help you achieve it.